Saturday, August 16, 2008

WEIGHTY WOES

b4 i begin my rant,
as you can see,
i have changed my blog template.

and for some reason,
my cbox has disappeared.

maybe its due to my ignorance of some sort
or perhaps my lack of experience in this modern era technology thingy.

i must admit, this doesn't make much sense.

anyway, PAGING FOR
SAMANTHA CHEW SUE MUN!!!!!
If you happen to be reading my blog, can help me out? thanks a million hun!!

XDXD


SO,with that done,
i shall now proceed to the main news.

laleeloo..

4 weeks ago..

Coach was commenting on each one of us as we were warming up.

" This Charmaine ah, got the body got the height but wobbly. Amanda leh, flexible but not strong enough. That Rachel leh, vegetable. Jes See strong but not flexible enough." (something like that)

then,

"Our miss here (pointing to me) can do, but BIG-SIZED."

haha.
go on.
you can laugh all you want.

therefore,
during exam period

i lost 1kg!!!

weeeee!!!

erm..after putting on 1kg..heehee..

(+1kg-1kg=no changes)

way to go , beatrice.


yesterday...

trisha came to coach us because coach's mom passed away.(sadnye..)

anyway,she (trisha)was commenting on all of us.AGAIN.

no prizes for guessing what she said about me.
in fact, she went even further to mention

"It's true you know. The extra fat will affect your balances and a big butt will naturally pull you down."

oh well.
haih.

dieting tips anyone?


will (hopefully) update soon. (about weight loss)(keep your fingers crossed that it will happen)

trying to study for trials but due to the noise made by the Olympic channel on the TV downstairs somewhat failing to do so,
*beatbeat
~how great is our God~

No comments: