Monday, December 1, 2008

holiday villa gimrama competition

jes, amanda yang hot, me yang sungguh retarded, charmaine yang ade banyak peminat.
After competition, waiting for results. :)
loves.
we kept each other entertained
throughout rigorous training
ever since SPM started till last saturday.



my sis wanna give birth. lol.
hui yin the bidan.
shaza the 'cheerleader'(penyokong).
lmao



me trying out the smiley thing on my camera.



zhiweiiiii yang cute.



jes yang retarded.





zhi wei and jes yang dua-dua pun mental.







ooops, this picture's a bit lost^^
these are from the s'gor inter-club last saturday.







this was what i meant in my last post about being toooo constant :)
heh.





























yes. very constant indeed. lols.
All of us had great fun last last sunday!
Our session finished before lunch! Goodie!!
So we spent the rest of the day..... eating and talking and ss-ing :)
Sorry no pictures cos my mum disappeared with the camera during lunch . =]
Anyway,
Thank you God for giving me a medal in all the events i competed in :)
not to forget
yune-lyn sexaay
who wished me luck before competition :)
loves,
beatbeat
GBU<3




No gold,
(not trying to sound super duper righteous here)
but better than nothing, right?
and i am certainly not going to push for
anything more than what God has chosen to give me :)
Thank you God.

No comments: