Saturday, June 13, 2009

the last day of PMR 08' (super outdated sial) the day my camera got abused .

it was the last day of PMR.
the afternoon of our #1 evil scheme.
(though now it won't be called that lah)
(heh. super inside joke.)
(so many people seem to be posting this:'inside joke.', so I'm doing it too.)
(Waaaaaa.)
After bathing:
lepas mandi

You are about to witness the abuse of my lovely sexy camera.
You have been warned.
*Lynnie don't kill me*


abuse of my beautiful camera



And now...
gah. Miss Chia has great and amazing potential.....


at taking horrible photos.

example as shown below:



then we went to Pyramid:

F.O.S.






Perfecto example of her cute little round 'ss' face.
(Go ahead, look at what shape her face is)
And the super cute cross earrings.


....it's a circular face.
hah.
:)




Me , my dulan face(as jo would put it)
and the scary looking cross earrings.






I'm holding hands with a dummy.
whaddacrapp.









She's posing with her dummy friends.
*teeheehee*






Next,of all places, we were in....









...Popular.(or was it MPH?)
(hold it hold it hold it.)
(MPH.)

in which we saw this:

(lynnie forced me to take a picture of them kayy)


and now the lady herself:



she didn't want to be the only one 'ss-ing', so I kena pulak.


NEXT!
I think this was in Living Cabin or something like that.
(they sell fake fruits here, justin)
heh. inside joke.
i loveeee typing that line.
*dulan face*

Glass-I mean- plastic boots for sale!
First she saw yellow:
I kena again:

Then I saw pink.
I kena again:
cos' she wanted to take as well.
*super dulan face*

...but she's so cute, who can resist taking more?
:




*sighs*
*poor camera*
*oh miss chiaaa don't kill meeeeeee*
To 'bodek' her out of killing me, I resort to this:
YES, YOU!
Yes, I do :)


Next, as we all know,
Everyday is Mother's Day!
So this is to our mommies,
love from us!
I know I look sucky okay
'specially next to the model-ballerina-dancer-choreographer Miss Chia.
Don't say a word :)
*grins*
And 'cos we're on a low budget,
we head to Juscooooo.

We hated the neon coloured one.(refer pictures below)
She ripped the neon one off her body
(wow, what an image)
right after she tried it on
cos' she claimed she looked horrible in it.
Tak sempat take photo .
But I was like "Aiyaa, who cares man?"
haha kawan best konon :D
I wore her 'leftover' and took picture in it anyway.








ahh! abuse! :)
smoking hot ladyyy
then I returned with a white one, so yeah :)

I know I'm both fat and flat,
just keep it low okayy.
shhhh....
This was super spontaneous:

I didn't even realise this was taken:
....But all I know is that it further affirms the fact
that Lynnie has great potential to take horrible pictures. hohoho :)
And last but not least, the last few pictures of the day..

We terpaksa balik like at 5pm cos' Lynnie ade ballet :)
This post is dedicated to Miss Chia Yune-Lyn(since I owe her a birthday post from last year :))
My smashingly sexaayy and hottt Lynnie
(you can't see much of her 'hot' bits here, but take my word for it) :D
For all the times we spent together , (and didn't)
Here's to hoping that we'll spend more time in each other's presence!
(this sounds weird, but oh well!)


















here's to our next evil plan!
I should blog more.
It's very... soothing.
Calming.
Relaxing.
Makes me happy :)
Loves & God bless.
"The Lord be with you!"
-Boaz from Ruth 2:4

Yes, yes indeed.

No comments: