Saturday, January 3, 2009

announcement (well, sort of)

NEXT,
I am really happy with where I went just now. You don't need to know where. *evil laugh*
erm and when i was asked there earlier...
"You wanna thank God.. for anything?"
Don't ask me why i was asked this okay. The people who were there .. well, don't come to my blog so i think i can say this... they underestimated me A LOT. hahahahaXD not that i minded though :) you will see-lah the reason.. when the time comes 8)
to which i replied...
"Thank God....... (insert super long shy hesitation)........ for......... everything."
to everyone who was there just now, well, i really meant it.
(they don't even come here so i have no idea why i'm addressing this to them)
Simply because i couldn't really particularly pinpoint a particular happening to thank God for.
Even the word everything doesn't cover everything i thank God for.
That's about it.
Oh! I almost forgot :)
HAPPY SPARKLING BLESSED
NEW YEAR!!!!!!!!
Please don't ask why i put 'sparkling' there. It just seemed appropriate :D
God Bless.
loves,
beatbeat

No comments: