Monday, March 15, 2010

Fireman camp.



I've learnt things that I never would have learnt had I not attended it.



I went, got myself inspired by the little details throughout the camp. The finer side of things, the kind of sights you may see everyday but never stop to realise, to wonder, to ponder.



Nope, I'm not speaking of stamping our feet to the chants of "Satu *turn* Satu Dua!" nor shouting "Coupling!" or even learning what nasi lemak can mean, other than our beloved Malaysian trademark.





It might be, perhaps, a lesson solely for me. Something I really needed; something that doesn't come along daily. An awakening of all sorts.







I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me. - Phillipians 4:13





Sometimes you may not realise it, but the next kick is all it takes for you to soar the skies.


-Beatwantstogoforcfcampbutsincesheisntshesgonnamakethemostoutofitandcontinuekeepingthefaiththatitisforthebest

No comments: