Saturday, April 3, 2010

House Practice. Secretary.

Okay.
The thing is, I always thought that house practice was from 5.00 to 6.30.
That's why i thought I could go from tuition, which ends at 5, to practice.

I found out yesterday that it actually starts at 4.30. To 6.00.
What the crap????!!!!

I would never have taken the job if ONLY I knew this earlier as there is NO WAY i can make it by 4.30.


But funny thing is, nobodyactually mentioned the time.. So I never realised.


And never realised why I was always 'late'.
I thought I was on time, since I come out a bit earlier from tuition.
But.. arggggh. I never knew that I have always been half an hour late. GOSSSSSHHHHH.


And I just realised that the drafts for the minutes up to before the holidays were in the com. And I conveniently forgot about them. Until yesterday, after being scolded.

I'm sorry, I really am.

But 'sorry no cure'.

It's my last year in this school. I'm turning 17 soon.

And I'm still screwing up things that aren't supposed to be screwed up.


I am irresponsible. I am.



God, please. Help me.





Happy Easter.

No comments: